Monday, January 12, 2009

KRP Client Forms (& Sample Invoice)

KRP Client Forms are a quick way for me to get the rundown of the services you need and what you want from me as a photographer. It also lets me keep all of your information on a handy spreadsheet! After I've confirmed you as a client (please e-mail me), I will ask you to fill out one of the following forms:
Not only does this give me all of your information, but it gives me something to read prior to the session/event so I know what you're looking for and I'm not going in blind! At the session/event, I will touch base with you again to confirm the details of the client form. (The other two forms aren't complete yet; I will update this when I've finished them.)

If you're interested in viewing a sample invoice for a headshot session, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Short and simple, but very informative!@Bose

    Invoice templates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to explain this.
    Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you.

    ReplyDelete